返回列表 發帖

電~~物理電力論。

大家,想起電,你會想到甚麼呢? 電池? 電插座?
那想起危險的電呢? 又會想起甚麼? 交流電?
今天說的是電的危險
首先說說D.C(直流電)
說到直流電,大家都會想起電池,而不會觸電的,但其實不是,一粒小小的AAA電池也能把你電到入醫院甚至死亡(不過大家不用害怕,先看完後面的),只要配上不同的增壓器和整流器(物理呀SIR說的),一次過放電,可以把心臟電停(當然是1千v以上才能,220或110V根本電你不死,除非電你也不把手拿開)。

然後再說A.C(交流電)
交流電,即A.C,能在家庭找到的地方就是電插座,小學時老師都說是很危險的,不要亂玩,但其實不是,如果你不怕痛的話,可以試試伸手進去(呀SIR說的),不會像小學老師說會把你吸住直到死亡,除非你不放手,那就有可能把你電死。而你們有沒有看電影,當一個人快要死的時候,會使用那兩個像熨斗的心臟復甦器 ?其實那兩個心臟復甦器電壓高達3百~5百 V ,原理是人體的腦袋每天都會產生10~25V的電壓通行會身,而沒有這些電壓時心臟就不能活動,那就要用心臟復甦器電醒你了~!!

~~~完~~~

原來如此
那是否能補充更多有關電的介紹嗎ˊˇˋ

回復 1# videnp-snles

。。。你說的都是初一的物理。。我們早都會了,。。
明明昭晔烨

本帖最後由 447802516 於 2011-10-16 19:48 編輯

回復 2# waynechen251

我來告訴你吧如果超過36v的話觸電是不會有感覺的不會對你的身體不造成危害
明明昭晔烨

woolrich outlet online This 4 star Cordoba hotel has its own restaurant serving

this 4 star cordoba hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast
Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding..
A tax is imposed by the city: EUR woolrich outlet online 2.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR wellensteyn 1.80 per night for guests aged 3 10 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. Kampa Garden is tn requin pas cher a nice hotel for staying in Prague, lovely staff, well located pretty close to Charles Bridge, the only remark I would like to point out is that rooms need to have A/C. Last week I was there and as summer started in nike tn requin pas cher Europe, air jordan pas cher my room was really hot !! Staff apologized for that and offered me a Moncler Enfant fan to minimize the problem, but A/C is mandatory for such a nice hotel. It was not clear when I made the reservation, that A/C was not available for the rooms, there were only heaters which obviously are mandatory for winter and maybe autumn..
It was a very nice and clean hotel. It is situated in the central part of Barcelona, Eixample district. There is bus 44 tn pas cher enfant that stops at the hotel and also bus 43. The staff were very helpful and spoke good English. The location was fine for me (I had a conference across the tn pas cher road), but it bottes louboutin is a good 15 min walk from nike tn shop the centre of Sorrento. There is a "beach" (ie loungers set up on a metal construction over a breakwater) nearby (the staff can point you in the right direction)...
Hotel is nice so is the room. Although room is not large but good enough for transient stays. Staff is quite competent and so very helpful in giving doudoune moncler femme public transportation information and area of attraction. If you preferr to be more in the center of Paris and closer to sights   then this is probably not the air max hotel for you. Although the ease of connection to the Paris Metro from this hotel is convenient.Room DetailsHotel moncler online Albert I has 54 guest rooms, all with fireplaces and climate control. Rooms open onto  balconies.
Service provided hogan rebel by welcoming staff is great and huge breakfast is all what you need to load yourself of enough energies to sightsee in Rome. Provided you have your own mean of transportation, yes. Because the hotel is The rooms were extremely beautiful and the bathroom was bright hidden somewhere in the suburbs of Rome and there is simply nothing around there..
Pour le petit déjeuner, le déjeuner ou encore le dîner, cet hôtel 4 étoiles de Bordeaux vous propose son restaurant, offrant une vaste sélection de plats. Un bar salon vous attend sur place, si vous souhaitez prendre un verre. Cet hôtel accueille des 10 salles de réunion, et un centre d'affaires pour vos événements professionnels..
To get it. I had to call them twice. The same with getting the lamp replaced. "I was a postdoctoral fellow at the National Cancer Institute and I didn't have a sense of what I wanted to do," Park said. "I didn't think I would run a lab. I thought maybe I would be a postdoc forever," she mused, to audience laughter, adding that she was fortunate to have a supervisor at NCI whom she trusted enough to peuterey outlet online This 3 star Ratchadaphisek Rama 9 voice her own opinions when she didn't agree with his research..
The lobby has been fitted with a TV so you can catch up on all the news while you wait, and you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Knowledgeable staff are available at the nike tn chaussures front desk 24 hours a day and can provide express check in. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, hogan outlet an nike tn officiel elevator (lift) and laundry facilities..
Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32 inch flat screen televisions with cable channels. Corporate travelers visiting the Troy area will benefit from free wired and wireless high speed Internet access as well as desks, complimentary nike tn 2014 weekday newspapers and phones. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, minibars and coffee/tea makers..
The Ippotur Medieval escarpin louboutin The location is horrible Resort offers 2 star serviced apartments in Castelnuovo Magra, SP, a medieval village in the province of La Spezia, just a few kilometers from the Ligurian Sea, on the borders of the Ligurian and Tuscan regions. This charming property is nestled in the hillside pine forest of moncler outlet online Colline del Sole facing the sea, situated between the lovely Cinque Terre and Versilia. If you're looking for a cozy and relaxing accommodation that lies close to the beach, these serviced apartments are a great option.

返回列表

戰略要地重大資訊 關閉

關於要地的異常

將軍正在進行修復, 短期間請大家多多包涵. 主要是要修復一些被修改的設定, 也請大家不要驚慌.

查看